The Gender Park campus at Kozhikode (Calicut) is a 24-acre space which will act as a convergence centre for various projects, cultural and academic engagements. The Park hosts a range of state-of-the-art infrastructure to facilitate these engagements.
- A gender-focused Library and Museum at the Gandhi Block – popular for the Mahatma’s presence at the location during and after the freedom struggle.
- An International Convention Centre, equipped to host 500+ individuals, with state-of-the-art acoustics and elevator stages for par-excellence performances.
- An Amphitheatre nestled in a wooded setting for open-air music, dance, theatre and art shows, with a capacity to host 300+ individuals.
- International Women’s Trade Centre (iWTC), a first-of-its kind trade centre for business women and entrepreneurs.
- Well-equipped, internet enabled conference, seminar halls, board rooms and smart classrooms for academic, research, training and official purposes.
As an equal opportunities and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) compliant organisation, it has been ensured that The Gender Park is a Green Campus – protecting its natural diversity and taking measures to address and neutralize carbon foot print. The Park is also an Accessible Campus, with gender sensitive infrastructure available across the space.