The Gender Park campus at Kozhikode is a 24-acre space which will act as a convergence centre for various projects, cultural and academic engagements. The Park hosts a range of state-of-the-art infrastructure, to facilitate these engagements.
- A gender-focused Library and Museum at the Gandhi Block - popular for the Mahatma’s presence at the location during and after the freedom struggle
- The International Institute for Gender and Development (IIGD), the research and policy-development wing of the organisation
- A dedicated space for Training for our various skill development and talent nurturing initiatives and
- An International Convention Centre, equipped to host 500+ individuals, with state-of-the-art acoustics and elevator stages for par-excellence performances, along with a number of conference and seminar halls for academic and official purposes
- An Amphitheatre nestled in a wooded setting for open-air music, dance, theatre and art shows, with a capacity to host 300+ individuals
As an equal opportunities and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) compliant organisation, it has been ensured that The Gender Park is a Green Campus - protecting its natural diversity and taking measures to address and neutralize carbon footprinting. The Park is also an Accessible Campus, with gender-neutral and disability access and infrastructure available across the space.